mercoledì 6 giugno 2012

MEDITERRANEA IS BACK!

Hi guys, here I am with some news!
This is such a great time for me!! I don't wanna bring bad luck, but... work is gonna be ok, life better!!  *_*

This month I complete a new issue of MEDITERRANEA, edited from GG STUDIO. I took over from the wonderful Gianluca Maconi on the script by Alex Crippa and the result is this!

Fight fight fight and fight again!

Alonisso, Eleni, Artes e Auraki are back on these pages to fight the evil arphitas and save Peloponnesos but... something terrible is happened to Alonisso... She's changing, and her feelings too...

Hope you enjoy MEDITERRANEA#9 and my pencil (altough it isn't Maconi's) with the amazing colors of Alessia Nocera!

In attachment the link of GG STUDIO's blog with all the most important news! XD

MEDITERRANEA… THE FIGHT HAS BEGUN!







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento